* * *
Range Improvements are Underway
Please see Latest News for more information.
1. Take Rt. 83 South.
2. Take exit 39A, Rt. 114, Lewisberry.
3. At the end of the ramp, turn left.
4. Follow Rt. 114 for 2 miles to the intersection of Rt. 114 and Rt. 262.
5. Turn left onto Rt. 262, also called Fishing Creek Road.
6. Follow Rt. 262 for 0.4 miles. At the church, turn right onto Ridge Road.
7. After 0.9 miles, turn left onto Clegg's Place (just after a blue house).
8. Follow the lane to the gate.
1. Take Rt 83 North.
2. Take exit 35, Rt. 177, Lewisberry.
3. At the end of the ramp, turn right, then turn right at the next stop sign.
4. Follow Rt. 177 1.2 miles. At top of the hill, turn right onto Ridge Road.
5. Follow Ridge Road for 1.5 miles.
6. Turn right onto Clegg's Place (just before a blue house).
7. Follow the lane to the gate. Important: Please do not exceed 5 MPH on the lane leading to the club gate. This lane is a single lane road which we share with our neighbors. There is a passing area halfway down the lane.